Cherry Abacus (2021)
Freshly harvested Cherry Abacus is here...dense chunky buds with purple and green coloring, loaded with trichomes, and testing in at 2.5% total terpenes! This flower is an indica dominant hybrid that provides very relaxing and sedating effects that are great for evening and nighttime.
Cherry Abacus has a very crisp smell that reminds us of a mix of berries and cherry cola with sweet, floral, and berry/cherry scent notes. Light it up and you'll get a smooth smoke with taste notes of pine, floral, cherry, and pepper.
Organically grown under the sun, hand trimmed, and packaged in a resealable, child-proof, smell-proof bag with an Integra Boost 2-way humidity pack.
- Lineage: Original Cherry x Abacus
- Strain Dominance: Indica-dominant hybrid
- Appearance: Dense chunky buds with purple & green color
- Scent Notes: Sweet, Floral, Berry, Cherry Cola
- Taste Notes: Pine, floral, cherry, pepper
- Effects: Relaxing, Sedating, Heavy (evening/nighttime)
Child Resistant Packaging:
We are proud to announce that all of our new harvest flower is packed in child resistant bags! These innovative and patented Pinch 'N' Slide 3.0 bags are a step above the rest featuring light-resistant and airtight mylar, a perforated laser-lined tear notch for easy tearing, textured press pads for optimal grip when pinching bags open and 3rd party testing and certification of child resistance.
- Child Resistant - ASTM D3475 Approved, CPSC Tested & Certified
- Light Resistant Mylar - Helps prevent degradation of cannabinoids
- Airtight Mylar - Keeps the smells in and the flower fresh
USE THIS PRODUCT RESPONSIBLY. PRODUCT MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS. DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT.
Using this product may produce a positive result for THC. Keep away from children and pets. Ask your doctor before taking this product. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, may be pregnant, if you have or suspect a health condition, are taking medications or undergoing any medical treatments. Underage sale prohibited.
Product contains a total delta-9 THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry-weight basis